Reservation for o'clock
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION RULES
To deliver its services Brainwatch OOD collects certain information related to the participants in the Game. The provision of any information by the participants, irrespective of whether such information could identify them or not, is voluntarily and is subject to the General Terms and Conditions for Participation in the Game and Usage of the Services Provided by Brainwatch OOD (the “GTCs”) and these Privacy and Personal Data Protection Rules (the “Rules”), being an inseparable part of the GTCs.
1.What information is collected and how do we use it?
1.1. Information about the participants in the Game
To book a Game the participants shall fill-in an online booking form where they shall disclose their full names, e-mail and phone. Failing to do so, the participants could not successfully book a Game.
Onsite, before the beginning of the Game each player shall fill-in and sign the “Declaration on participation. The filling-in and signing of this Declaration on participation is a condition precedent to each player’s participation in the Game.
During the Game the players are under video and audio surveillance and video and audio recordings are being made.
Brainwatch OOD needs all this data in order to:
- communicate with the players about their booking request and reservation;
- prevent the ‘theft’ of bookings;
- communicate with the players about goods and services offered by Brainwatch OOD;
- organize and carry out the Game and give hints to players if necessary;
- secure the safety of players and employees of Brainwatch OOD both before, during and after each Game;
- carry out surveys and inquiries.
Brainwatch OOD is entitled to send to each player automatic electronic messages related to the booking of a Game as well as electronic communication in respect of the services and promotions provided by Brainwatch OOD, changes in the GTCs, surveys etc. By acceptance of the GTCs all players agree to receive commercial messages from Brainwatch OOD. In case you do not wish to receive such commercial messages, you have to send an explicit e-mail to our address for contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2. Information related to the usage of the website www.brain-watch.org
Brainwatch OOD automatically gathers and stores information related to the usage of the website www.brain-watch.org (the “Website”), such as the pages a user views on the Website, referring URLs, websites users visit using a link from the Website, the date and time of such visits, IP addresses, browser type, number of impressions of a banner on the Website, number of clicks on the banner and so on. This information does not allow identification of each particular user and is used to study and track users’ behavior, habits and interests, to analyze the efficiency of advertising, for statistical purposes and to improve the services offered on or through the Website.
2.With whom we share your information?
2.1. Third party service providers
In order to perform maintenance and administration of the Website, as well as in the course of processing of information for statistical and marketing purposes, testing of the Website, processing of payment information and using other services related to the Website, your data may be disclosed to third parties, to which Brainwatch OOD outsourced certain services related to maintenance of the Website and receipt of payments. These data will be disclosed only to the extent which is necessary for the performance of the assigned work. Third parties service providers to Brainwatch OOD will NOT be authorized to use your personal data for purposes other than those referred to in these Rules.
2.2. Business transfers
Brainwatch OOD shall NOT provide to third parties the personal data collected from the users when making a booking for the Game or through the Declaration on participation.
2.3. Disclosure of personal data
Brainwatch OOD shall not disclose to third parties any personal information about the participants in the Game, except for:
- when such a disclosure is explicitly provided for in these Rules, the GTCs or when the participant has explicitly given his/her consent.
- in case Brainwatch OOD is required to do so by operation of law;
- where such a disclosure is required by the police authorities, judicial authorities, or by other state or municipal authorities authorized to collect such information in conformity with the established procedures and rules;
- when the disclosure of personal data by Brainwatch OOD is necessary for the protection of the rights, legitimate interests and reputation of Brainwatch OOD, its affiliates, the participants in the Game and any other third party.
Your rights related to Personal Data
Brainwatch OOD collects, stores and processes the personal data provided by you in conformity with the Personal Data Protection Act. Brainwatch OOD has adopted policies and rules for protection of your personal data. These policies and rules include measures of administrative and technical nature. Brainwatch OOD follows all generally accepted standards for protection of personal data at the time of its receipt and thereafter. However, in cases of force majeure, unlawful actions by third parties (hackers), as well as in case the participants in the Game make their personal information available to third parties, Brainwatch OOD shall not be responsible for the security of this information or for any damages that arise from its disclosure.
2.5. Your rights
You are entitled to:
- provide us with information about you including information which may allow your identification (personal data);
- update your information submitted during the process of online booking or by filling-in the Declaration on participation;
- know whether Brainwatch OOD processes your personal data, the type of data and the categories of recipients to which your data is disclosed or may be disclosed; the source of your personal data;
- receive a message containing your personal data which are processed by Brainwatch OOD;
- receive information about the logic involved in any automatic processing of your personal data;
- request that Brainwatch OOD deletes, corrects or blocks your personal data, the processing of which is in conflict with the law;
- request that Brainwatch OOD notifies any third parties to whom your personal data have been disclosed of any deletion, correction or blocking of your personal data, except in cases where this is not possible or involves a disproportionate effort or costs by Brainwatch OOD;
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- be notified before your personal data are disclosed for the first time to third parties or used on their behalf for the purposes of direct marketing and to be provided with the opportunity to object to such disclosure or use.
You can exercise your rights under this Section 3.2 of the Rules, by sending us a written request using registered mail or by bringing it in person to our office. You can do this either in person or through an explicitly authorized proxy (a notarized power-of-attorney is required). Your request should include: your name, address, telephone and other data through which we can identify you and contact you; description of your request; your preferred form to receive the requested information; signature, date of application and mailing address; a notarized power-of-attorney in case the actions are carried out by proxy.
If your request is reasonable and is addressed to Brainwatch OOD in the above manner, Brainwatch OOD can provide the information you requested in the form of verbal or written reference or review of the data in our office. You may request a copy of your personal data processed by us on a preferred carrier (which is provided by you) or electronically, except if this is not allowed by operation of law.
Brainwatch OOD shall deny access to personal data, if such personal data do not exist or their provision is prohibited by law or if it is not possible the personal data of the applicant to be separated from the personal data of other persons without making disproportionate efforts or incurring significant costs by the administrator of personal data.
Please send any inquiries or comments in respect of these Rules or the GTCs to our e-mail: email@example.com